- Development of cultivation and purification process in view of production of clinical material in e.g. CHO cell system, as well analytical support
- Production of material in view of toxicological study up to 20 L size
- Production of material by transient expression system, e.g. HEK293, insect cells
- Production of cells for research purpose
- Consulting for the development of biopharmaceutical process suitable for industrial manufacturing
Dr. Véronique Chotteau, leader of the Cell Technology Group, has more than twenty years experience of mammalian cell culture and has been working in industry (Biovitrum, previously Pharmacia and today Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, Stockholm, Sweden) during more than eleven years as senior project manager for the development of biopharmaceutical processes and mammalian cell cultivation expert.